TaKeTiNa Workshops connect music, education, entertainment, meditation and inner evolution into a coherant and powerful experience.
Participants are guided through concert parts, lecture parts, intense physical rhythm experiences and reflections. This invites participants to discover their innate rhythmic nature. People who thought that they had no rhythm at all find themselves deeply immersed in different layers of complex polyrhythms after only three days of TaKeTiNa.
TaKeTiNa opens the door to a deeper knowledge that exists in the depths of human consciousness and our sensorimotor system. It is the combination of TaKeTiNa’s working methods that accelerate and amplify the effects: TaKeTiNa works with primal rhythmic movements (elementary building blocks underlying all processes in nature and all rhythms in music); it also works with ‘relative coordination’ (the fluctuation between chaos and ordered phases of rhythm). Beginners and advanced musicians can learn together in one group as TaKeTiNa’s multilayered rhythm approach is all inclusive.
Over the last 49 years more than one hundred thousand people have experienced the profound results that TaKeTiNa workshops can bring. TaKeTiNa workshops are now offered in many cities around the globe.
- Reinhard Flatischler completed studies at the University of Music and Performing Arts in Vienna and started his career as a classical concert pianist.
- Studies with master-drummers from all continents.
- Development of the unique “TaKeTiNa” rhythm process in 1970.
- Founder of the legendary MegaDrums group, in which he composed for and performed with some of the best musicians of our time, such as Zakir Hussain, Airto Moreira, Glen Velez, Leonard Eto (KODO), Samulnori and Milton Cardona, to name just a few.
- Member of the Scientific Committee in the International Society for Music in Medicine.
- Composer of the orchestral suite “Waves upon Waves” in collaboration with Johnny Bertl. Lead performer with the Auckland Philharmonia and the Auckland Choral Society.
- Partner in the successful “TaKeTiNa and Pain Therapy” project together with Dr. Gerhard Mueller-Schwefe, president of the German Pain Association.
- Author of four books and composer/producer of eight award-winning albums, all of which are bestsellers in the realm of rhythm-focused music. Flatischler´s unique work bridges the domains of performance, education, therapy, coaching, high-end performance and meditation practices.
Language: English with consecutive translation into German
Price: 315 € / 295 €
Please contact us via email email@example.com or tel: +4969 – 51 15 55