Master Mantak Chia guides you through a few basic, simple and effective Taoist practices for transforming negative energy into positive; removing the the obstacles in your energy field. The first practice is called “inner smile”. In essence this involves focusing upon the smiling, happy, energy and directing it to different parts of your body. As you relax your mind, emotions and body into this smiling energy, any stress and tension you may feel is bound to be released.
The next set of practices are six healing sounds. In Taoist tradition, specific emotions are associated with different organs in your body and so are different sounds which help to clear any energetic obstacles in these organs. Sounds, and accompaning movements are designed to clear and balance the energy of the particular organ. Working with healing sounds also involves focusing upon the imagery (in the simplest form a color) associated with the particular organ.
Five healing sounds are associated with organs in the body – heart, lungs, liver, kidneys and spleen. The sixth healing sound is associated not with the organ, but with the triple warmed meridian. Working with this sixth sound will deeply relax you and if you suffer from insomnia, it may also help you to fall asleep.
- Bring along: comfortable clothing
- Language: English with consecutive translation into German
- Please visit also our Basic course: Awaking Healing Light – Tao Yoga – Back to Body Wisdom & Emotional Wisdom – Saturday/Sunday November 9th-10th
- Please visit also our one-day-workshop: “Healing Love” Monday November 11th
- Please visit also our one-day-workshop: “Chi Self-Massage: The Taoist Way of Rejuvenation” Tuesday November 12th