15. - 21. September 2019
Retreat: Yoga, Qigong and Vision Improvement in Altea (Spain)1450€ - 1850€
7 days to relax, get bright impressions, meet yoga, qigong and improve your vision!
We’d like to invite you to feel the beautiful and magnificent atmosphere of Altea (Spain) !
Altea is one of the most beautiful cities on the Costa Blanca, Spain. It is ideal to escape from everything and enjoy the peace and beauty of the Mediterranean. There is everything for renewing and relaxing your soul, spirit and body in this place.
3 arguments to take part in our Tour
- You will get relaxed and rested: You will master yoga and qigong and learn to manage your energy while relaxing and resting.
- You will get a lot of impressions: You will enjoy fantastic sunsets and visit unforgettable places and get acquainted with the pristine nature
- You will improve your vision: You will learn self-regulation and master the technique of the natural eyesight recovery. You will gain the right habits for perfect eyesight.
Exhale and relax
There have created the best conditions for you to get excellent results in improving your health and eyesight. Using yoga, Qigong, affirmations, the Bates method, Eye-Diamond method, psychosomatics and many other effective tools, you can get a complex rejuvenation of the whole organism, improve the quality of all organs and systems, improve blood circulation, balance nutrition and recover eyesight.
The program includes 25 different classes with instructors (see the full program).
Your instructors in Altea
Marina Montiel (Spain):
- Certified Teacher by Bates Method ( VEA, AIEV)
- Yoga instructor ( Yoga Alliance)
- Recovered her own eyesight by applying the Bates method and yoga
- 200 hours teaching yoga (2016, Suddha Anand Yogshala, Varkala, India)
- Teaching children by applying the Bates method (Amelia Salvador, Madrid, Spain)
- Therapeutic diet system Mucusless (Irene Bueno, Spain)
Fedor Simonov (Russia):
- Qigong Specialist (Traditional Oriental Wellness System)
- Expert of the natural health improvement
- Graduated from the Presidential Program of the Top Management training
- Have been holding regular seminars and workshops in Russia and Europe since 2008
- Eyesight over 20/20 (150%)
Lila Ungvary (Hungary):
- Professional ophthalmologist with more than 25 years of experience
- European instructor for eyesight improvement for more than 10 years
- Specialist in somato drama for more than 5 years
- Has been certifying the eyesight of pilots for more than 10 years
Where are we staying at?
Spain, Alicante, Altea, SH Villa Gadea Hotel 5*
Located just outside Altea, this stylish hotel offers sea views and lagoon-style pools. It features 4 restaurants, a fitness centre and an extensive spa with an ice cave and hot tubs. Free Wi-Fi is available.
Rooms at SH Villa Gadea come with a flat-screen satellite TV, hydromassage bath and pillow menu. Fully heated and air conditioned, most also have a separate shower in the bathroom.
Guests can enjoy countercurrent pools, Vichy showers and a Turkish bath at the Salux SH Villa Gadea Thalasso Spa. Villa Gadea Altea also offers a range of massages, wraps and treatments. You can check the timetable at the reception.
SH Villa Gadea’s Kitsume Restaurant serves japanese cuisine. Local meals are available at the Miramar restaurant. There is also a buffet restaurant, a lobby bar with live music and a summer grill-terrace with sea views. Half board packages include breakfast and dinner.
Types of accommodation
The are the following types of accommodation: single and double-shared
- 1450 euro (double-shared room)
- 1850 euro (single room)
Included in cost:
- Yoga / Qigong ( daily for 1 hour, total: 5 lessons, 5 hours)
- Improving eyesight and general recovery (daily 3 hours, total: 10 lessons, 15 hours)
- Practical classes on energy (daily 30-40 minutes, total: 5 classes, 3 hours)
- Relaxation and meditation (daily 30 minutes, total: 5 lessons, 2.5 hours)
- Accommodation (double or single)
- Meals (breakfast only)
- 1 excursion
- Transfer from the airport of Alicante
What is not included
- Single accommodation on request
- Extra excursion